- 1 pound spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons Meyer lemon olive oil (recommended: Da Vero)
- 2 large red onions, cut into 1/4-inch-thick rings
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh marjoram
- 8 ounces feta cheese, cubed
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a heavy large skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and saute until tender and beginning to brown, about 15 minutes adding salt and pepper, to taste. Stir in the marjoram, and saute until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the cooked pasta and the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil and toss with enough reserved cooking liquid, 1/4 cup at a time, to moisten. Toss with the feta cheese. Season the pasta with salt and pepper, to taste. Transfer to bowls and serve.