Spicy Rosemary Nuts
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 large egg white
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cups raw cashew nuts
- 1 cup raw shelled sunflower seeds
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a heavy baking sheet with vegetable oil cooking spray.
Spread the nut mixture on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Bake until the nuts are crisp and brown, 20 to 25 minutes, stirring halfway through. Let cool before serving or storing.
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis