- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature (about 1/2 cup)
- 4 ounces ricotta cheese, room temperature (about 1/2 cup)
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup frozen strawberries, thawed and drained (about 10 ounces)
- 1/2 cup honey, warmed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (12 to 16-inch) ciabatta loaf, crust removed and cut into 1-inch cubes
Place the cheeses in a large bowl and stir together with a wooden spoon. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, mixing until completely incorporated before adding the next. Stir in the milk, strawberries, honey, cinnamon, and bread. Pour into an 8 by 10 by 2-inch casserole dish. If freezing, cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for 1 day and up to 1 month.
To bake, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Bake covered with foil for 45 minutes. Increase the oven temperature to 400 degrees F. Remove the foil and continue baking for 30 to 35 minutes.
Recipe courtesy Giada De Laurentiis