Sun-dried Tomato and Peas on Endive Spears
- 1 pound frozen peas, thawed
- 8 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, drained (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 heads endive, ends trimmed and leaves separated
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Combine the peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and garlic in a food processor. Pulse the machine until the peas and tomatoes are finely chopped. Add the olive oil and pulse until the olive oil is incorporated and the mixture is minced but not yet pureed. Transfer to a small bowl and stir in the salt and pepper.
Serve as a dip with the endive spears alongside.
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis