Tropical Watermelon Sorbet
- 1 (2-pound) piece seedless watermelon, rind removed and flesh cut into 1-inch pieces to yield about 3 1/2 cups
- 1 (6-ounce) can pineapple juice, chilled
- 3/4 cup ginger ale, chilled
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice (from about 3 large limes)
- 1/2 cup grenadine (recommended: Rose's)
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
In a blender, blend the watermelon, pineapple juice, ginger ale, lime juice, and grenadine until smooth. Pour into an ice cream maker and freeze, according to the manufacturer's instructions, for about 35 minutes.
Spoon into glasses or small bowls and serve.
Cook's Note: The ginger ale can be replaced with dark rum.
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis