- 1/2 cup diced jarred roasted red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup diced pitted green olives
- 1/2 cup grated pecorino Romano
- 2 scallions, diced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound white button mushrooms, cleaned and stemmed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil leaves
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
In a medium bowl mix together the roasted red bell peppers, olives, cheese, scallions, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
On a parchment paper-lined baking sheet place the mushrooms, cavity side up. Spoon the filling into the cavity of the mushrooms. Bake until the mushrooms are tender, about 20 minutes.
Transfer the mushrooms to a serving platter, sprinkle with chopped basil, and serve.
Sunny's Chicken Flautas Recipe(00:03:47)
Rachael's Asian Glazed Wings(00:03:13)
Creme-Filled Chocolate Cupcake(00:05:15)
Giada's Strawberry Trifles(00:04:41)
Giada's Crispy Fried Zucchini(00:03:28)
More Recipes and Ideas:
Ketchikan Stuffed Mushrooms, Spinach and Artichoke Stuffed Portabello Mushrooms with Tomato and Bread Salad, Asian Mushroom Soup, Deviled Egg Recipes, Easy Appetizer Recipes, Mushroom Risotto Recipes, Portobello Mushroom Recipes, Asian Appetizer Recipes, Sauteed Mushroom Recipes