Gingered Scallops with Colorful Soba Noodles
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 1/2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced yellow bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon minced cilantro leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Salt and white pepper
- Pasta Mixture:
- 1/2 pound soba (Japanese thin brown wheat noodles)
- 12 fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup julienned carrots
- 1/2 cup julienned red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup julienned zucchini
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon minced cilantro
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 1/2 pounds scallops
In a bowl, combine marinade ingredients and marinate scallops while you prep the rest of the ingredients.
Cook soba according to package directions; drain. In a large mixing bowl, combine soba with remaining pasta mixture ingredients. Toss like a Caesar salad.
In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat and saute scallops 1 1/2 minutes on each side; do not overcook. Pour scallops and juices right over soba.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Prosciutto-wrapped Grilled Scallops, Seared Scallops with a Portobello Mushroom and Truffle Emuslion, Shaved Truffles and Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese, Scallops, Okra, and Tomatoes in Coconut Curry Sauce, Easy Mexican, Easy Stir-Frying, Easy Dinner, Easy Brunch, Easy Dessert, Easy Tilapia