- 1 stick margarine
- 1 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped bell peppers
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- 2 pounds Louisiana crawfish tails
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Cooked rice, for serving
Melt the margarine, and then saute the onions, celery, bell peppers and garlic until tender. Add the crawfish tails, garlic powder and cayenne and continue cooking for 20 minutes longer. Serve over rice.
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.