Goat Cheese Queso Fundido (Fondue)
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/2 pound mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 pound goat's milk cheddar or Monterey Jack or Mexican Cotija, grated
- 1/2 pound goat cheese crumbled
- 2 chipoltle chilies in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 1/4 pound dried, cured chorizo, finely diced
- 6 cloves roasted garlic, smashed to a paste
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Bring the wine to a simmer in a double boiler. Add the mozzarella and goat's milk cheddar, then stir until melted. Add the remaining ingredients and cook for 5 minutes. Place in a fondue pot and serve with jicama slices and tri-color corn chips.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.