- 1/4 cup high-fiber bran cereal twigs (recommended: Fiber One Original)
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons whole-wheat flour
- 1/4 cup granulated no-calorie sweetener (recommended: Splenda)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (not packed)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar-free French vanilla powdered creamer
- 1/3 cup pureed peaches
- 1/4 cup canned pure pumpkin
- 1/4 cup fat-free liquid egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon dried sweetened cranberries
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
To the bowl, add oats, flour, sweetener, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and powdered creamer. Mix well and set aside.
Add liquid mixture to dry ingredients and stir until completely blended. Chop raisins and cranberries and stir into the batter, evenly distributing and making sure they don't all stick together.
Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick spray and spoon batter into 4 evenly spaced circles with a 2-ounce ice cream scoop, if using. Spread batter out a bit with the back of a spoon.
Bake in the oven until tops of treats are just slightly crispy, 12 to 14 minutes. Allow to cool slightly on the sheet. Grab 'n go!
PER SERVING (1 cookie): 154 calories, 1.5g fat, 166mg sodium, 32.5g carbs, 5g fiber, 10.5g sugars, 5g protein