Gram's Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Dressing
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) reduced sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 lb. (4 oz.) VELVEETA 2% Milk Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (1/2 of 17.3-oz. pkg.), thawed
- 1 egg, beaten
Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Cook and stir chicken in dressing in large skillet on medium heat 5 min. or until done. Stir in vegetables, soup and VELVEETA. Spoon into greased 9-inch square baking dish.
Unfold pastry sheet; place over chicken mixture. Fold under edges of pastry; press onto top of baking dish to seal. Brush with egg. Cut several slits in crust to permit steam to escape. Place on baking sheet.
Bake 30 min. or until crust is deep golden brown. Let stand 5 min.
Save 40 calories and 5 grams of fat per serving by preparing with KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Dressing, reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup and VELVEETA Made with 2% Milk Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product.
Serve with a mixed green salad tossed with fresh apple slices.
How to Thaw Pastry Sheets:
Remove pastry sheet from freezer; cover with plastic wrap. Thaw at room temperature for 30 min. or in refrigerator for4 hours. Thawed wrapped pastry sheets can be stored in refrigerator up to 2 days before using as desired.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.