- 3/4 lb. dry tortellini
- 1 gallon water
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1/6 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 3 cups red seedless California grapes
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, toasted, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups baby spinach
- Salt as needed
Cook tortellini in salted water to al dente state; drain well. Toss cooked tortellini with vinegar; cool to room temperature.
Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard and pepper; mix well. Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Let stand 1 hour in refrigerator. Toss lightly with spinach leaves and serve.