- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried mint
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups halved green seedless California grapes
- 2 cups halved red seedless California grapes
- 6 cups arugula (about 5 oz.)
- 1 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata olives
In a small bowl, combine the red wine vinegar, Dijon, olive oil, mint and salt and pepper to taste. Blend well.
In a large bowl combine the remaining ingredients. Pour the dressing over, season with salt and pepper, toss and serve.
If you can't find peppermint in the herb section of your grocery store, just buy bulk peppermint tea.
Nutritional analysis per serving: Calories 269; Protein 5.2 g; Carbohydrate 22 g; Fat 19 g; 61% Calories from Fat; Cholesterol 22 mg; Sodium 650 mg; Fiber 1.5 g.