- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 head fennel, fronds removed and sliced
- 1 grapefruit, segmented
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- A few sprigs fresh parsley
Add the avocado, fennel, and grapefruit segments to a large bowl. Toss with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place onto platter and top with parsley. Serve with grilled shrimp, if desired.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Technicolored Romaine Salad Cups with Lemon Pecorino Dressing, BLT: Beef, Leek and Tomato Salad - with Bacon Dressing - an extra "B"!, Peach and Pecan Salad, Tuna Salad Recipes, Christmas Appetizer Recipes, Cheese Ball Recipes, Carrot Salad Recipes, Mushroom Salad Recipes, Roasted Beet Recipes