Greek Pizza with Chicken, Feta and Olives with Mixed Cherry Tomato Salad
- 1 pound fresh or frozen pizza or bread dough, thawed according to package directions
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic flakes
- 2 cooked chicken breast halves, diced (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 recipe Cherry Tomato Salad, recipe follows
- Mixed Cherry Tomato Salad:
- 2 cups halved red cherry or grape tomatoes
- 2 cups halved yellow cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and coarsely ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Roll dough out into a large rectangle and transfer to a large baking sheet. Top dough with mozzarella cheese, to within 1/2-inch of the edges and then sprinkle garlic flakes all over cheese. Top with chicken, mushrooms and olives. Sprinkle feta cheese over top and then sprinkle oregano over everything. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until crust is golden brown and cheese melts.
Serve with Cherry Tomato Salad.Mixed Cherry Tomato Salad:
In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes and basil. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil and mustard. Add mixture to tomatoes and toss to combine. Season, to taste, with salt and black pepper.
Yield: 4 servings
Thank you! your flag was submitted.