Green Chile Macaroni
- 1 tablespoon corn oil
- 1/4 cup diced poblano chile
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup sweet corn kernels
- 2 cups cooked elbow macaroni, al dente
- 1/2 cup roasted, peeled and pureed poblano chile
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated hot pepper Jack cheese
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper, to taste
Heat the corn oil in a heavy pan over high heat and saute the diced poblano chile, red bell pepper, red onion, and garlic until just tender. Add the corn kernels and saute quickly. Add the macaroni, poblano puree, cream, and cheese. Stir until all the ingredients are thoroughly mixed. Season to taste and serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.