Green Vegetable Salad
- 8 ounces green cabbage, cored and cut into shreds
- 1/4 pound haricots verts, blanched
- 8 spinach leaves, stemmed and cut into shreds
- 2 kirby cucumbers, seeded and cut into strips 2 inches long and 1/4 inch wide
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tarragon or white wine vinegar
- Dijon mustard to taste
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Combine the cabbage, green beans, spinach and cucumber. Make a dressing of the oil, vinegar, mustard to taste and scallions. Season to taste with salt and pepper and combine with the vegetables.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.