Grilled Asparagus with Mozzarella
- 4 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped oregano
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 20 large asparagus stalks, peeled
- Olive oil
- 1/4 pound fresh mozzarella, cut into four 1/2-inch thick slices
Mix all ingredients together and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Preheat grill. Brush asparagus with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Grill for 3 to 4 minutes or until just tender. Divide the asparagus among 4 plates and immediately top with a slice of the cheese. Drizzle with the lemon vinaigrette.
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay