Grilled Asparagus Wrapped in Prosciutto with Shaved Pecorino Romano Cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 12 medium asparagus spears, tough end removed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 12 thin slices prosciutto
- 12 thinly shaved pieces of Pecorino Romano cheese
Whisk together the lemon juice and olive oil in a small bowl. Add the capers and parsley and season with black pepper. Preheat grill. Grill the asparagus, braised with olive oil. Toss the asparagus with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Wrap a piece of prosciutto around each spear and place on a platter. Drizzle with lemoncaper vinaigrette and top with the cheese.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.