- 2 Kellogg's® Eggo® Minis Homestyle Waffles
- ¾ ounce cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- ¾ ounce mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 Kellogg's® Eggo® Minis Homestyle Waffle
- Nonstick cooking spray
- ½ teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 cup hot reduced-sodium tomato soup
1. For sandwiches, Kellogg's® Eggo® Minis Homestyle waffles according to package directions.
2. Top three of the waffles with cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and the remaining three waffles. Place in shallow baking pan lightly coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 4 to 6 minutes or until cheese melts.
3. For croutons, prepare Kellogg's® Eggo® Minis Homestyle waffle according to package directions. Cut into bite-size pieces. Lightly coat with cooking spray. Toss with Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning. Spread in shallow baking pan. Bake at 350°F about 5 minutes or until crisp. Serve on top of soup