Grilled Chile Wings
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Scotch bonnet or habanero chile, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 24 chicken wings
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Carrot and celery sticks
Use side burner or preheat grill. Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and let boil for 2 minutes. Remove from heat, pour into a large bowl and exept chicken wings let cool. Add chicken wings to the marinade and marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours. Grill over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with celery and carrot sticks.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.