Grilled Fruit with Mango Cream
- 1 overripe mango
- 1/2 overripe banana
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 pineapple, sliced 1-inch thick
- 2 pears, cored and sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 2 apples, cored and sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1 pint strawberries, halved
- 1 mango, peeled and sliced
- 6 ounces heavy cream, whipped
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 1 bunch mint
Whip together the overripe mango, banana and honey. Fold in the whipped cream and sour cream. Grill the pineapple, pears and apples until they start to turn brown. Turn. Add strawberries, and brown on the second side. Arrange a platter with the mango around the outside of the plate. Place the pineapple, pear, and apple in the center with the strawberries on top. Serve with the mango cream and garnish.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.