- 3 pounds boneless pork loin
- 3 tablespoons dry Jamaican jerk seasoning
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 2 mangos, peeled and diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Pat the pork dry with a paper towel and rub 3 tablespoons of jerk seasoning on the meat. Let marinate for 45 minutes at room temperature, covered.
After 45 minutes have passed, rub the meat with the olive oil, put on a baking sheet, and bake for 45 minutes. Let rest for 10 minutes.
On another baking sheet, roast the bananas until they begin to caramelize, about 25 minutes. Set aside and let cool.
In a bowl, combine the mango, jalapeno, red onion, lime juice, cilantro, and bananas.
- Slice the pork tenderloin and top with roasted banana mango salsa.
- This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.