For the Mojo marinade:
- 2 cups GOYA® Naraja Agria (Bitter Orange Marinade)
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, finely chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup GOYA® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp. GOYA® Minced Garlic or 1 head garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. GOYA® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with Pepper, plus more to taste
- 1 tbsp. GOYA® Whole Oregano Leaf
- 1 tsp. GOYA® Ground Cumin
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 6 bone-in pork chops, 3/4"-1" thick (about 3 lbs.)
- 2 avocados, thinly sliced (for serving)
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced (for serving)
1. In medium mixing bowl, using whisk, whisk together Naraja Agria, onions, olive oil, garlic, Adobo, oregano and cumin until well combined. Transfer 1/4 cup mojo marinade to small bowl; stir in cilantro. Cover and set aside in refrigerator.
2. Pour remaining marinade in large, non-reactive container. Add pork chops, flipping to completely coat and submerge in marinade. Cover. Transfer to refrigerator; marinate at least 2 hours, or up to 24 hours for best results. Remove pork chops from refrigerator 30 minutes before grilling. Drain and discard marinade.
3. Prepare grill to medium-high heat. (Or, heat large grill pan over medium-high heat). Season pork chops all over with Adobo. Add chops to hot, greased grill grates. Cook, flipping once after 5 minutes, until pork is dark golden brown on both sides and cooked through (quick-read thermometer inserted into center of pork chop without touching bone registers 145 degrees F), 10-12 minutes.
4. Transfer pork to serving platter. Drizzle with reserved mojo-cilantro mixture. Serve with Avocado and onions.