Grilled Peppers, Leeks and Portobello Mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and quartered
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cored, seeded, and quartered
- 2 medium leeks, trimmed, halved lengthwise, and cleaned
- 2 portobello mushroom caps, stemmed and gills removed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, as needed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Build a charcoal fire or preheat gas grill.
Place all of the vegetables on a baking sheet, season generously with salt and pepper, and toss with the olive oil and garlic.
Place the vegetables, cut side down, on the grill. Cook for a few minutes on each side until tender and nicely marked by the grill. Remove from grill and serve immediately.