- 1 Package Ore-Ida® Steam n' Mash Cut Russet Potatoes
- 16 Ounces Frozen Classic Mixed Vegetable Blend, thawed
- 4 Teaspoons Classico® Traditional Basil Pesto Spread
- 22 Ounces Frozen Fully Cooked Chicken Breasts
- 18 Ounces Heinz® Home Style Classic Chicken Gravy
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat an 11x8 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together vegetable blend and 3 tsp. of pesto sauce. Spoon evenly into baking dish. Arrange frozen chicken breasts in single layer on top. Spread remaining 1 tsp. of pesto sauce over chicken breasts.
3. Bake uncovered for 18 to 20 minutes, or until heated through.
4. Meanwhile, prepare mashed potatoes according to package instructions. In a small saucepan over medium heat, cook Gravy for 3 to 5 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
5. To serve, divide prepared mashed potatoes and vegetable blend between 6 plates. Place 1 chicken breast on each plate and serve with warm gravy.
Tip: If desired, substitute frozen classic mixed vegetable blend with your favorite frozen mixed vegetable medley.