Grilled Prawns with Spicy Fresh Pepper Sauce
- Fresh Pepper Sauce:
- 1 1/4 cups olive oil
- 1 grilled yellow bell pepper, peeled, seeded and finely diced
- 1 grilled poblano chile, peeled, seeded and finely diced
- 1 grilled serrano chile, peeled, seeded and finely diced, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Splash red wine vinegar, optional
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Grilled Prawns:
- 24 prawns, in the shell, preferably with heads
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Mix together all of the sauce ingredients in a medium bowl, cover, and let sit at room temperature for at least 1 hour and up to 2 hours before serving.
Heat your grill to high.
Toss the prawns with the oil in a bowl and season with the salt and pepper. Grill the prawns for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until just cooked through. Remove to a platter and immediately spoon the sauce over shrimp with a slotted spoon. Serve hot.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Skewers of Grilled Prawns with a Fresh Corn and Tomato Salad, Grilled Santa Barbara Prawns with Blood Orange Glaze, Yuzu and Mirin Marinated Grilled Chicken Thighs with Chinese Vegetable Fried Rice, Christmas Appetizer Recipes, Cheese Ball Recipes, Grilling Recipes, Salmon Mousse Recipes, American, Deviled Egg Recipes