Grilled Salmon Hash
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 2 medium red potatoes, boiled, cooled and cut into cubes
- 12 ounces grilled salmon, pulled apart in medium chunks
- 2 small zucchini, sliced lengthwise and cut into small dice
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 orange, zested
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced scallion (green part only)
- 2 tablespoons minced flat-leaf parsley
In a large nonstick skillet, heat 3 tablespoons of oil over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring frequently until golden brown. Remove from pan.
Add remaining oil to pan and add the potatoes. Cook, turning occasionally, until evenly browned. Add the onions back to the pan, plus the salmon, zucchini, lemon and orange zests, salt, paprika, pepper and scallions. Stir gently to combine the ingredients and cover with a lid for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the salmon is heated through.
To serve, sprinkle with parsley.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy Reggie Southerland
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay