Grilled Salmon Salad in Endive Cups with Caviar
- 12 ounces chilled grilled salmon, broken into large flakes
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup dill gherkins, drained and finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- Pinch salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 4 heads Belgian endive
- Salmon roe or wasabi caviar
In a bowl, combine salmon, mayonnaise, sour cream, capers, gherkins, dill, salt and pepper. With a sharp knife, cut off the base of the endive and separate the leaves. Use a teaspoon to fill the end of each endive leaf with salad.
To serve, arrange on a platter and top each leaf with salmon roe or wasabi caviar.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.