Grilled Shrimp with Coconut Curry Dip and Peanuty Noodles
- Cooking spray
- 2 pounds large or jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons salt-free lemon and herb seasoning
- 1 (14-ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 12 ounces somen noodles
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/3 cup chopped dry-roasted peanuts
Heat a stove-top grill pan or griddle with cooking spray and set over medium-high heat. Season shrimp all over with salt, black pepper and lemon and herb seasoning. Place shrimp on hot pan and cook 2 minutes per side, until bright pink and cooked through.
Cook somen noodles according to package directions. Drain noodles and transfer to a large bowl. Add soy sauce and sesame oil and toss to coat with tongs. Transfer to a serving plate and top with peanuts.
Serve half of the shrimp with all of dip and noodles. Reserve remaining shrimp for Island Rice, if desired
Thank you! your flag was submitted.