Grilled Shrimp with Spicy Tomato Horseradish Dip
- 20 large shrimp, shells removed, deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 6 plum tomatoes, cut in half, seeds removed and grilled
- 2 tablespoons of prepared ketchup
- 1/4 cup fresh horseradish
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Dash of hot pepper sauce
- 2 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and freshly pepper
Marinate shrimp in the olive oil, garlic and thyme for 1 hour. Remove from marinade and season with salt and pepper to taste. Grill for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Serve with the spicy tomato dip. Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and process until almost smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.