Grilled Tenderloin Churrasco with 3-Herb Chimichurri
- Beef Tenderloin:
- 2 pounds beef tenderloin
- 1/8 cup fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 5 cloves garlic, smashed and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups veggie stock
- 3-Herb Chimichurri:
- 1/8 cup fresh tarragon leaves
- 1/8 cup fresh oregano leaves
- 1/8 cup fresh sage leaves
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 4 cloves roasted garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
For the beef: Put the tenderloin in a medium bowl and add the thyme, salt, garlic, and pepper. Let marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Preheat the grill (gas or charcoal is fine) to 500 degrees F.
Once hot, put the tenderloin on the grill and cook for 5 to 8 minutes per side. Stick in a Dutch oven and add the veggie stock. Let simmer for 15 minutes.
For the chimichurri sauce: Add the tarragon, oregano, sage, olive oil, lemon juice, roasted garlic, and sea salt into a blender and blend until completely mixed. Spoon sauce over the tenderloin and serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.