- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 Vidalia or white onion, cut into 1/4-inch thick rings
- 1/3 cup bottled balsamic vinegar salad dressing
Preheat the grill to medium, or preheat the broiler. If using a broiler, line a baking sheet with foil.
Combine all of the ingredients in a shallow dish and allow the vegetables to marinate while the grill or broiler heats up.
Put the vegetables in a grilling basket or, if broiling, transfer the vegetables to the prepared baking sheet. Grill or broil, 4 inches from the heat, turning once, until the vegetables are cooked through and lightly charred, about 20 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.