Grilled Whitefish with Dijon Mustard Crust
- 4 (4-ounce) whitefish fillets, boneless, skinless
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 8 tablespoons bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Serving suggestion: potatoes, broccoli, or any favorite vegetable
Preheat a grill.
Coat each fillet of fish with a thick layer of Dijon mustard. Dip each fillet in bread crumbs and season with salt and pepper.
Brush a hot grill with the oil, and place each fillet on the grill. Grill for approximately 5 minutes, flip, and grill other side until done.
To serve, place on plate and serve with potatoes, broccoli, or any of your favorite vegetables.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Zouari, Brasserie La Coupole
Recipe courtesy of Anne Burrell