Guitar Shaped Chocolate Chip Cookie with Marshamallow Fluff
- 1 (8-ounce) tube of your favorite chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 (8-ounce) jar marshmallow fluff
- 2 small tubes cake writing gel, your favorite color
- 1 package peanut candy covered chocolates (recommended: M&M's)
- 1 package your favorite sour gummies
- 1 box animal crackers
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Take cookie dough and form a guitar, basically taking a large circle, connecting it with a smaller circle and then a 6-inch rectangle as the shaft connected to the smaller circle. Bake on a non-stick pan for about 10 minutes. Let cool. To assemble, spread the fluff thinly over the cookie and decorate it with cake gel for the strings and the candy covered chocolates for the tuners. To finish, plate with crackers and gummy candies.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
2003, Ralph Pallarino, All Rights Reserved