- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup scallions, sliced
- 3/4 cup red onions, finely diced
- 1/4 cup peppadew peppers (sweet red peppers) or roasted red bell peppers, finely diced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 (12-ounce) can white beans, drained
- 1 (12-ounce) can chick peas, garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 (12-ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 1 (12-ounce) can black beans, drained
Mix all ingredients together and let sit in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour for the flavors to blend. Mix thoroughly before service.
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.