Best Bok Choy
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 1/2 cups green beans, ends trimmed, cut into 2 to 3-inch pieces
- 2 cups cremini mushrooms, wiped clean, halved and sliced
- 3 baby bok choy, sliced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- Freshly cracked black pepper
In a wok or large saute pan, add the grapeseed oil and when almost smoking, add the onions and bell peppers. Saute, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes. Add the green beans and mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes more.
Add the bok choy, garlic, soy sauce, and fish sauce and saute until just wilted. Add pepper, to taste, and serve immediately.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.