Coffee Liqueur Ice Cream Pie
- 1 package chocolate wafers, crushed
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 gallon coffee ice cream, softened (on counter for 15 to 20 minutes)
- 6 tablespoons coffee-flavored liqueur, divided (recommended: Kahlua)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge sauce
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine crushed cookie wafers with melted butter and press onto bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie pan. Bake in oven for 10 minutes. Let cool.
Combine softened ice cream and 5 tablespoons coffee-flavored liqueur using a stand mixer or hand mixer until creamy. Fill pie crust with ice cream mixture, cover with plastic wrap and place in freezer for 3 to 4 hours.
Combine remaining tablespoon of coffee-flavored liqueur with hot fudge sauce, drizzle over top of pie and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Guy Fieri