Creamy Crispy Coleslaw with Pecans
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 head green cabbage, finely sliced
- 1/4 head red cabbage, finely sliced
- 1/2 bunch kale, stems removed and leaves finely sliced
- 3 carrots, peeled and julienned
- 2 green apples, such as Granny Smith, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup pecans
Add the green and red cabbage, kale, carrots, apples and onions. Toss well to coat everything evenly and mix. Set aside while you toast the pecans.
Set a large dry pan over medium to high heat and add the pecans. Brown the pecans all over, 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from the pan, roughly chop and then sprinkle them over the top of the coleslaw.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Creamy Coleslaw With Grapes and Walnuts, Creamy Chipotle Corn Wheels, Emeril's Creamy Lemon Icebox Pie with Lemon-Scented Whipped Cream and Fresh Berries, Candied Pecan Recipes, Saffron Rice Recipes, Spanish Rice Recipes, Acorn Squash Recipes, Roasted Potato Recipes, Broccoli Side Dish Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.