- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 head green cabbage, finely sliced
- 1/4 head red cabbage, finely sliced
- 1/2 bunch kale, stems removed and leaves finely sliced
- 3 carrots, peeled and julienned
- 2 green apples, such as Granny Smith, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup pecans
Add the green and red cabbage, kale, carrots, apples and onions. Toss well to coat everything evenly and mix. Set aside while you toast the pecans.
Set a large dry pan over medium to high heat and add the pecans. Brown the pecans all over, 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from the pan, roughly chop and then sprinkle them over the top of the coleslaw.