- One 16-ounce container Greek yogurt
- 1/2 English cucumber, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint, plus more for garnish
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Zest and juice of half a lemon
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
Transfer the yogurt to a large glass mixing bowl. Whisk until smooth, about a minute. Fold in the cucumbers, mint, honey and cumin. Stir until completely incorporated. Finish with the lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste. Cover with plastic and chill until ready for use. Serve garnished with the lemon zest and mint. Can be made ahead of time and refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 3 days.