- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups rice
- 1 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
Add water, chicken stock and rice to a rice cooker. Cook until al dente.
Combine all other ingredients in a bowl.
Remove rice from cooker and toss, separating with fork. Once rice is separated, slowly add the blended mixture.
Rice can be served hot or cold.
Recipe courtesy of Guy Fieri