Morgan's Veggie Patties
- 2 ounces olive oil
- 3 tablespoons diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons diced black olives
- 2 tablespoons diced red bell peppers
- 1 teaspoon diced jalapeno
- 1 1/2 tablespoons diced garlic
- 1 tablespoon diced artichoke
- 4 ounces black beans, drained
- 4 ounces chickpeas, drained
- 4 ounces white beans, drained
- 6 ounces rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon Hungarian paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground sage
- 2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 egg
In a medium saute pan over medium heat, add 1-ounce olive oil and all raw vegetables except beans. Saute until translucent. Remove and cool.
Add veggies to beans and mix thoroughly. Add all dry ingredients along with the egg. Thoroughly mix all ingredients and form into 4 patties, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
In saute pan add 1-ounce olive oil, and cook patties 2 to 3 minutes per side.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.