- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup olive juice from can
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup diced black olives
- 1/2 cup diced green olives
- 1/2 cup diced marinated artichoke hearts, diced
- 1/2 cup roasted red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- 3 cups cooked orzo
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 8 to 10 Bibb lettuce cups
- 1/2 cup diced Roma tomatoes
In a food processor, combine the garlic, vinegar, extra-virgin olive oil, olive juice, lemon juice, red chili flakes, pepper and all vegetables up to the red onion. Pulse until well chopped but not pureed. Transfer to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, place into refrigerator and let marinate for 2 to 4 hours.
Add orzo to marinated vegetables, toss, then add feta and toss again.
Serve in lettuce cups and top with tomatoes.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.