- 2 pounds small red bliss potatoes
- Kosher salt
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon agave syrup
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/3 cup roasted red peppers, julienned
- 1 cup finely sliced scallions, optional garnish
In a medium pot, add the potatoes, some salt and water to cover. Bring to a boil. Cook the potatoes until just tender, 12 to 15 minutes. Strain and halve the potatoes.
In a small glass jar, combine the oil, mustard, vinegar, agave syrup and garlic. Shake vigorously until emulsified. Taste, and season with salt and pepper.
To assemble: Combine the potatoes and red peppers in a large mixing bowl. Toss with the vinaigrette. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with the scallions, if using.