Roasted Red Bell Pepper Hummus
- 16 ounces chickpeas
- 6 ounces roasted red bell peppers
- 1 jalapeno, seeded, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chipotle pepper in adobo
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Toasted pita bread, for serving
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Mix all ingredients, except olive oil and pita bread, in food processor until pureed, then slowly add in olive oil.
Let set up for 1 hour prior to serving.
Serve with toasted pita bread.
Recipe courtesy of Guy Fieri, 2008
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis