Roasted Red Bell Pepper Hummus
- 16 ounces chickpeas
- 6 ounces roasted red bell peppers
- 1 jalapeno, seeded, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chipotle pepper in adobo
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Toasted pita bread, for serving
Mix all ingredients, except olive oil and pita bread, in food processor until pureed, then slowly add in olive oil.
Let set up for 1 hour prior to serving.
Serve with toasted pita bread.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.