Spicy Chorizo Meatballs
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound ground pork
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine the paprika, granulated garlic, salt, onion powder, cumin, black pepper and cayenne in a small mixing bowl. Place the pork in a large mixing bowl and stir in the spice mix to incorporate completely.
Form the pork mixture into 2-ounce balls. Place onto a baking sheet and into the oven, roasting for 10 to 15 minutes.
Arrange on a serving dish and serve immediately garnished with the parsley.
Recipe courtesy of Guy Fieri