- Kosher salt, for rimming the glass
- Mexican fruit seasoning powder, such as Tajin, for rimming the glass
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash liquid seasoning, such as Maggi, optional
- 1/2 tablespoon hot sauce, such as Valentina
- 1 to 2 turns fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 Mexican beer, ice cold, such as Tecate or Negro Moldo
Combine equal parts of the kosher salt and Mexican seasoning powder mix on a flat plate. Rim the edge of the glass with a little bit of the lime juice, and then dip in the seasoning to coat the edge of the glass.
Combine the remaining lime juice, Worcestershire, liquid seasoning if using, hot sauce and black pepper in a tall glass. Stir and top off with the ice cold Mexican beer.