Spicy Oyster Crackers
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill, crumbled
- 1 (16-ounce) package salt free oyster crackers
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
Combine spices together with oil and melted butter. Place crackers on a parchment-lined sheet pan. Pour spice mixture on top. Mix until well coated.
Bake for 25 minutes, move crackers around gently with a spatula halfway through.
Let cool on a wire rack. When completely cool, store in an airtight container.
Recipe courtesy Guy Fieri